Right here, right now in the middle of dead week (the week before finals) at University, I’m having a little trouble motivating myself to keep moving forward. I decided to do a little mental self-medication: I’ve always found that the perfect way to keep pushing forward is to remember the things that you are pushing yourself towards. So with that, here are the things I’m looking forward to next week, right around this time when finals will finally be over!
- Sleeping in as much as I want
- Not studying
- Seeing friends and catching up over cups of homemade hot cocoa
- Baking lots and lots and lots of cookies, and peppermint bark
- Making mysterious holiday presents
- Decorating the house
- Saying things to my sister that annoy her and cracking up at her classic look of disapproval
- Trying out new recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Taking long drives with my sister while blasting our favorite tunes and singing along
- Visiting that cute little outdoor shopping mall in Tacoma and getting Bubble Tea
- (Hopefully) taking more pictures for this blog so that I can update from sunny season
- Window shopping (maybe a little actual shopping) with my mom
- Finishing my book and writing up a review
- Blogging, of course!
What things are you all looking forward to doing during the holidays?